martes, 26 de marzo de 2024

I KNOW THE RIGHT PLACES

   



My name is Francisco Guayasamin, and I am a professional gay tour guide based in Ecuador. I am thrilled to offer my services to the LGBT community, and I am dedicated to providing a unique and unforgettable travel experience.

As a professional tour guide, I have extensive knowledge of Ecuador's history, culture, geography, and wildlife. I have years of experience working in the tourism industry, and I am passionate about sharing my love for this beautiful country with visitors from all over the world.

What sets me apart as a gay tour guide is my understanding of the unique needs and interests of LGBT travelers. I am committed to providing a safe, inclusive, and welcoming environment for all of my clients, regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.

I believe that travel should be a fun and enriching experience, and I am committed to providing customized tours that cater to your specific interests and needs. Whether you are looking for adventure, relaxation, culture, or nature, I can help you plan a trip that exceeds your expectations.

As a gay tour guide in Ecuador, I am especially excited to share the country's rich LGBT culture with my clients. Ecuador has a growing LGBT community, and I can take you to some of the most popular gay bars, clubs, and events in the cities. I can also introduce you to local LGBT activists and organizations, giving you a deeper understanding of the LGBT rights movement in Ecuador.

Ecuador has an abundance of natural beauty, and I am passionate about showing my clients the country's stunning landscapes. From the snow-capped peaks of the Andes mountains to the lush rainforests of the Amazon, there is something for everyone in Ecuador. And of course, no trip to Ecuador is complete without a visit to the Galapagos Islands, where you can see some of the world's most unique and diverse wildlife.

As your professional gay tour guide in Ecuador, my top priority is your safety and comfort. I work only with trusted and vetted partners, and I am available 24/7 to assist you with any issues that may arise during your trip. I am fluent in English, Spanish, and French, and I have a deep understanding of the cultures and customs of Ecuador.

Thank you for considering me as your gay tour guide in Ecuador. I look forward to providing you with an unforgettable travel experience that you will cherish for years to come. Please don't hesitate to contact me to start planning your LGBT-friendly adventure in this beautiful country!
I love to speak with you.

Please tell me your wishes,
What do you like to do the most when you travel?
What kind of places would you like to visit when you will be in Ecuador?
I will do a personalized itinerary for you...
Just let me know.

Please contact to
Cell Phone & WhatsApp: (593) 986 588 404
canelatravel@gmail.com
Facebook: @ecuagaytravel
Instagram: @panchoguayasamin

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario